Hi!! Welcome to My Workbasket!!
10 Facts About Me
- Born in 1983, probably should have been ’63
- True lover of the 70’s color avocado green
- Cannot pass a mirror without making funny faces and before recording any video does a take with weird faces and odd movies lines.
- Does not care about “beauty” at all, doesn’t even own mascara or a lipgloss
- Loves tacos and sushi
- Possibly a little TO Goofy and thinks humor is the answer to everything
- Loves cast iron cookware and wooden spoons
- Known to frequent various thrift stores, in multiple states, and even on vacation.
- Loves Books. Quite likely will die in an avalanche of antique and vintage books and magazines
- Truly loves to see other people happy, and to inspire them to be comfortable in their own skin
I am a crafty person, I have been my whole life. I have been a poor broke crafter in the middle of nowhere, nothing but a Walmart 15 minutes away. I have been a middle-class crafter in the suburbs with multiple craft stores within 3 miles. I grew up around crafty people. I love to make things, but mostly I craft because I have to. I truly get downright dinghy and awful feeling if I don’t. I’ve been crafting always, since being in diapers. I change crafts a lot because I get bored and have some pretty bad ADHD that seems to especially affect crafting.
If you’d like to contact me then I’d like to hear from you!